THANK YOU SO MUCH KEITH, JIM, JORGE, AND BEN!!

I learned so much about art files from you guys. Now
my question is--- if I must e-mail a large file to
someone, does zipping it change the file in any way?
What is the easiest zip program to use. 
Also sometimes people do not want a ziped file, so I
have to send the file unzipped, in spite of it's size.
Also, if I have a lot of art files to send, sometimes
Outlook Express rejects it because of too many
attachment files.

In Outlook Express, how many e-mail attachments, or I
should say what size attachments is the limit on any
one e-mail. I can't find answer in outlook help?

Again, thanks in advance for any help.

Gail

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to