Gail,
Zipping only compresses the file, to make it smaller(in some cases). It does not 
affect the file.
As far as I know, Outlook Express has no limit, your ISP or Yahoo may. Also, the 
recipient may have a
limit for attachments. In outlook Express, you can split larger files up, but I have 
never been able to
get this to work.


Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gail Lang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 12:06 PM
Subject: PCWorks: RE:: PC Works: E-Mailing attachment art file from diskette


THANK YOU SO MUCH KEITH, JIM, JORGE, AND BEN!!

I learned so much about art files from you guys. Now
my question is--- if I must e-mail a large file to
someone, does zipping it change the file in any way?
What is the easiest zip program to use.
Also sometimes people do not want a ziped file, so I
have to send the file unzipped, in spite of it's size.
Also, if I have a lot of art files to send, sometimes
Outlook Express rejects it because of too many
attachment files.

In Outlook Express, how many e-mail attachments, or I
should say what size attachments is the limit on any
one e-mail. I can't find answer in outlook help?

Again, thanks in advance for any help.

Gail
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to