Anti-spyware won't update for me either.  It's done this before.  The AVG AV
free updates ok.  Obviously different servers.

Ben Moore

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Clint - OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 9:00 AM
To: PCworks@imagicomm.com
Subject: PCWorks: AVG update problems?

Is anyone having problems updating AVG Anti-Spyware?  Several
days back I installed it and it was updating ok.  Now I keep
getting "Downloading updates.....receive data......Error:
server is not ready to serve" or something like that (kind of
an oxymoron isn't it.  LOL).  I would assume the same thing
would happen when trying to update AVG AV.
Thanks,
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner