Clint no problem here with AVG AV.

Larry Browning
K & L Electronics
Anderson, SC

Clint - OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com wrote:
(THIRD attempt at posting!)

Is anyone having problems updating AVG Anti-Spyware? Several days back I installed it and it was updating ok. Now I keep getting "Downloading updates.....receive data......Error: server is not ready to serve" or something like that (kind of an oxymoron isn't it. LOL). I would assume the same thing would happen when trying to update AVG AV.
Thanks,
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner