Hallo!

o) I have to use g++, otherwise I cannot link the binary - is this okay
for the compile farm ?

That's fine. There are common targets for compiling .c, .cc, and .cpp files in externals/Makefile. These work on all platforms and properly handle having all the variables like CFLAGS overloaded so that we can do platform-specific builds. Look around line 88 in externals/Makefile. Above it you can see all the platform-specific build flags.

Ah thanks - I have overlooked that ...

If you want to be able to load each class individually, then they need to be separate files, no matter which version of Pd. Everything in

okay - so now I have a c++ question:

when I try to link the single externals, I always get the error (e.g.)

load_object: Symbol "h_vector_setup" not found

but I link against the object with this funcion (and it's no problem if I compile it as a pd-library) - has anyone an idea what can be wrong here ?

Because I also added adaptive to the buildsys, which is plain C, and there I link the objects in the same way and it works ...

LG
Georg