Hallo!

Wow, that's great that you have a shared library already! Since Pd-extended is built with gcc on all platforms, porting the build process to other platforms isn't too difficult, its mostly a matter of getting the right flags, which are listed in externals/Makefile.

It (should) build already on all platform - but it doesn't find the library ...

As for using the shared library, I think that you have to explicitly load it in each external. You can look at pd/src/s_loader.c to see how Pd does it. An external is just a shared libray that Pd loads, so its the same mechanism.

Hm ... can't this be made easier ?
E.g. if I link the externals to the shared library with the hardcoded path it works - but I cant' do that of course and so the externals can't finde the library.

So is there a way how the externals can find the shared library, whithout copying it into a global library path like /usr/lib/ ?

Thanks,
LG
Georg