Good news!  Add the file here, like it sounds like you already have:

pd/tcl/Makefile.am
pd/po/Makefile.am

Then manually edit pkgIndex.tcl, I haven't had good luck with pkg_mkIndex.tcl.

.hc

On Mar 18, 2011, at 12:46 PM, yvan volochine wrote:

hi

as my work on recent files is nearly done, I'd like to know what's the proper way to add a new *.tcl file to pd source.

as I said in the other thread, I added my new file to:
pd/tcl/Makefile.am
pd/tcl/po/Makefile.am

then I ran manually tcl/pkg_mkIndex.tcl and my file ends up in tcl/ pkgIndex.tcl
is that the right thing to do ?
I'm a Makefile n00b so please tell me if I do something stupid.

I cannot provide a patch until I solved this.

ps: I found nothing related to this in the developper doc

cheers,
_y