On 03/18/2011 06:16 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Good news! Add the file here, like it sounds like you already have:

pd/tcl/Makefile.am
pd/po/Makefile.am

Then manually edit pkgIndex.tcl, I haven't had good luck with
pkg_mkIndex.tcl.

it worked for me, it filled out pkdIndex.tcl and it seems to be correct.
so far it works nicely on osx and linux.
I will try to build and test on win32 before posting a patch.

slightly OT, for the sake of clarity, there will now be 5 maximum recent files when inlined in File menu (on x11 and win32). as osx has a 'Open Recent' separated menu, should I keep the old behavior there (i.e. 10 max recent files) or should I also limit it to 5 ?

cheers,
_y