On Mar 22, 2011, at 12:11 PM, yvan volochine wrote:

On 03/20/2011 04:41 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

On Mar 19, 2011, at 2:54 PM, yvan volochine wrote:

On 03/18/2011 06:16 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Good news! Add the file here, like it sounds like you already have:

pd/tcl/Makefile.am
pd/po/Makefile.am

Then manually edit pkgIndex.tcl, I haven't had good luck with
pkg_mkIndex.tcl.

it worked for me, it filled out pkdIndex.tcl and it seems to be correct.
so far it works nicely on osx and linux.
I will try to build and test on win32 before posting a patch.

slightly OT, for the sake of clarity, there will now be 5 maximum
recent files when inlined in File menu (on x11 and win32).
as osx has a 'Open Recent' separated menu, should I keep the old
behavior there (i.e. 10 max recent files) or should I also limit it to
5 ?

cheers,
_y

I think 10 is the standard for Mac OS X, so I say keep it.

I just posted my patch but unfortunately I couldn't try it on windows.
let me know what you think.

cheers,
_y

I'll check it out when I have some time.

.hc