Well [udpreceive] should be able to receive from many different senders, no? (It's a bug if not...)

Based on what the [udpreceive] receives, route your replies to one or more [udpsend]s based on info in the incoming packets, or set the port of a single [udpsend] before sending.

UDP is connectionless, it doesn't know or care if the other end exists.

Martin

On 2013-07-03 11:33, Antoine Villeret wrote:
thanks for that,

in fact, some of my clients need the same infos and this is why I first
try to do multicasting
but reaching multiple clients on the same host is different than
addressing one packet to different hosts...

for now all my clients try to connect around each 10 second to server to
query some infos and to update their state
but I could guarantee that only one client will try to connect at a time
so it could be difficult to use a server which doesn't accept more than
one connection...

or maybe i'm wrong and there is another solution, not based on networking ?

--
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr