Quoting Hans-Christoph Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The autobuild machines most definitely do not have nvidia cards:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~ > lspci
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc 3D Rage Pro AGP 1X/2X (rev 5c)

So these builds do not run on the machine they were built on.

have you tried or are your remarks based on my statements about needing nvidia? my nvidia card's here support some SGI extensions, and i am pretty sure that i don't run irix.

i haven't heard of someone having problems with NV/ARB extensions on their self-built Gem for quite a long time.

so please check whether the binaries do work.

mf.asdr
IOhannes