On Sat, 21 Jul 2007, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007, Frank Barknecht wrote:
Mathieu Bouchard hat gesagt: // Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
  http://artengine.ca/desiredata/gallery/unpack-mixed.png
Oh, that last one is tricky IMO. Even when you obviously don't care
about patch compatibility to other Pds anymore,

Well, I obviously care about compatibility, else I'd be working something completely different than DesireData. The question here is: what is compatibility? (what is it that DesireData has to be compatible with?)

Ok, sorry for starting a mail thread on pd-announce, a place where mail threads shouldn't be started. When replying to that mail, don't forget to replace pd-announce by pd-list like what was done for some other mails in the thread...