Hi Patko

I'm so sad to hear that you don't seem to like those sounds at all. But
thanks for the feedback.

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 19:36 +0100, colet.patr...@free.fr wrote:

>  In fact I've no clue about how max instrument patches sounds, only using it
> for livelooping, but I and other musicians like me didn't like the sonority
> of netpd for example, because rendered texture are poor, only one sytnh sound
> good (I don't remember which one), and once we've turned around all
> sonorities of this synth, there's not much things to play with.
>  I'm not blaming the great work of roman on netpd,

No offense taken.
It was the work of quite a few people.

>  but just demonstrate that in despite a lot of efforts to have tools for
> making music with pd, there's no way to make something smooth enough to be
> commercial, unless cheating with some steinberg or direct x stuff, of knowing
> by heart all the dsp tricks. Anyway, I'd like to hear something composed by a
> king of pd patches, for the fun.

Me too!

You made me really, really curious: Which synth was it that you didn't
dislike so much? Or can you point me to a track that's using that synth?

Roman