On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
It's not just an attempt, it's the future. (but for Cancel/Apply/Ok, it requires -lib ggee from pd-extended)

now doesn't require -lib ggee, as it uses the new [gf/tk_button] in 9.11.

That way you could just send a "clear" message to that subpatch after the "Apply" or "Ok" button is pressed, then bang the new args.
I'd also want to be able to preserve the boxes as they are at that moment, if I don't modify those settings...

I mean that if I used options like 'to $1 $2 color $3' then it might be annoying to reset them by recreating everything.