On Aug 16, 2010, at 3:23 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

i have searched the entire externals/ directory for "imcompatible" but cannot find it.

It's an annoyance found in (the core of) Pd-extended 42, in pd/src/ x_arithmetic.c.

It prompted me to create a clone of this functionality just to avoid this error.

Personally, its much more annoying if you have used [wrap] in your patch, then your patch mysteriously breaks. Hence the error. I could be worded better, so I'm updating it.