Best to post to the bug tracker so it doesn't get lost in the fray.

.hc

On May 4, 2011, at 7:54 PM, matteo sisti sette wrote:

By the way, a couple of minor but annoying issues. Regardless of what
is included in the "root" of the help browser and what is not, folders
should be grouped on the top before files, and not mixied with files
in alphabetical order. Also, the alphabetical sorting should be case
insensitive.