On 20/11/12 19:04, Òscar Martínez Carmona wrote:
[readsf~] seems to be what I was looking for!
I'm not sure about mp3 layers and names , but when that layer II file is what I get with an mp3 bounce with Logic...

Why should you export to mp* from logic? That sounds rather insane unless you *need* mp*

mp* are lossy compressed, and unless you have a precise 'aesthetic' reason to having mpeg-degraded audio quality simply export to a lossless format.

That said there are probably thousands of converters out there from-to mp* to anything, google is your friend there.

Lorenzo.
Thank you both!