On 25/11/12 01:33, Björn Eriksson wrote:
If you´re having an extremely boring saturday evening/night or sunday
morning you can watch this video directly from Fraunhofer institute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdRdTQVBxi4&blend=5&lr=1&ob=5

Instructive, as it tells us that:

- mp3 is the playmobil of audio (btw always loved lego much more than playmobyl because it's much more modular and thus somewhat more open)
- quantity is much more important than quality these days
- Earth will explode due to a massive attack by an uncontrolled number of mutant, mutiny lossy audio files!

/Björn

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Òscar Martínez Carmona