I don't understand what you mean by the "arduino object".
As I understand it you have a RN-XV plugged into an Arduino using an xbee shield. The RN-XV makes a wifi connection to your PC via a router, and you want to use that connection to communicate with the Arduino. The Arduino itself talks to the RN-XV using its serial port. Is that correct?

Martin

On 2012-11-25 12:31, o...@onyx-ashanti.com wrote:

    Depends what's useable for you I guess.
    You just need to set the comport objects baud rate to 57600.
    The RN-XV manual says: "Valid settings are {2400, 4800, 9600, 19200,
    38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800, 921600}"
    So you could probably go faster than 57600, the arduino can do at
    least 115200.

i have it working as a serial link with the virtual serial port program
i have.  can i route the 57600 stream  from the router, straight into
the arduino object, with the comport removed and just pipe the data
straight from the ip address into the object, without any routing
through serial?  and if so, which of the networking objects would give
me the bi-directional link neccesry for this to happen?

    Martin

--
www.onyx-ashanti.com <http://www.onyx-ashanti.com>