Thank you for the kind comments on my schooner picture. I used to use some
sort of hp scanner, but I gave it to granny and now I am scannerless.  I
figure I can use the one my mom has it is much better. And now I have a copy
of photoshop 5.5 so I should have better results now.
I like the picture Schooner also. Probably one of my best shots.  I'd like
to say i am improving on my style, but I think in a way I have completely
changed style.  I defiantly have room for improvement.
Anyway dinner was long and I am tired.  The black eye went over like a lead
balloon, and I am headed to bed.  Talk with you guys/gals in the morning
som

This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List. To unsubscribe, visit
http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.
Don't forget to visit the PUG at http://pug.komkon.org