I didn't know they were interesting.  I am just trying to answer all the
questions I have been asked.  And since i don't know a thing about pictures,
you all get to hear about me.
okay the black eye came from the jeep in the ditch on new years eve that my
boyfriend was driving.  So I guess we could say bad boyfriend?  no not
really.  He's alright just a little stranger than i am.
actually he's normal, i just grew up in a cave so i think he is strange.

som
I have great admiration for fiction. But I think of it a very high class
form of lying.  Diane Ackerman

This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List. To unsubscribe, visit
http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.
Don't forget to visit the PUG at http://pug.komkon.org