First of all I must say every snake has a good side.  :)~  even the male
ones.

Creative Memories is a type of scrapbooking.   They push for writing by the
pictures the who, why, what, where, and when.  They are supposedly the most
photo safe storage system for family photographs on the market.  They have a
negative storage system that I really like, but of course I am not storing
my negs for a business. It is supposedly fire retardant.  They are also
kindof expensive, but I think they are worth it.  if you want more info I
think they have a web site at www.creativememories.com  .

Yes I contributed mostly to pug under my real name,  Sandra Hermann.  I have
only contributed 9 times I think.  But this year I bought a calendar and
wrote the date and the subject that pug is due.  I carry this calendar in my
purse so that I will never miss another  pug, yeah right, I'll still forget.
Anyway, I have to go meet my parents for dinner at a pizza place.
som

This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List. To unsubscribe, visit
http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.
Don't forget to visit the PUG at http://pug.komkon.org