[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 1/18/01 8:46:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << > > If the contents on the CDRWs are of great value to you,  consider
> keeping
>  > them in appropriately separate locations.
>
>  < >>
>
> And all my Granny has to do to store her photos is stick them in a light
> tight shoe box then slide that sucker under the bed with the rest of her now
> ancient (some of me as a 8 year old boy wearing shorts) (circa 1947) photos.

Yep, and that's all you have to do with CDs, too.  The idea of keeping
them in separate locations is so that in the event of, say, a fire, both
CDs won't be destroyed.  It's not because of some electromagnetic field
they emit or anything.

Aaron
visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.