[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Q: Have you *ever* had an occasion to shoot at or above 1/2000th sec. shutter
> speed? What were the circumstances?

I don't have a body that'll do more than 1/2000, but I've had occasion to
stop all the way down and then add a polarizer just to get the shutter
speed within range.

I wanted to shoot something with the camera I had handy, and it was
loaded with non-optimal film for the subject.

> Q: What's the fastest (box rated) film you've ever shot?
> For me? Konica SR-G3200.

Box-rated?  I guess that'd be Ilford Delta 3200, TMZ, and SR-G 3200.
But I've pushed Provia 1600 up to 4800, and I push Delta3200 and TMZ
to 12500.

> What's the slowest?
> Me? KODAK Gold (RG) ISO 25.

Me also.  (And Agfa APX 25.)