Mafud surveys:

> Q: Have you *ever* had an occasion to shoot at or above 1/2000th sec. shutter
> speed? What were the circumstances?

 I have on occasion.  Usually when doing a macro shot of something bright
near wide-open with 400-speed film.  I think the fastest I've shot is 1/4000th.

> Q: What's the fastest (box rated) film you've ever shot?
> For me? Konica SR-G3200.

 Superia 800.  I once took a couple of shots deliberately underexposing it by
two stops, if that counts :)

> What's the slowest?
> Me? KODAK Gold (RG) ISO 25.

 RG25 here, too.  I only ever had one roll.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E.
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield
visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.