At 11:52 27.1.2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks, everyone. This was educational.
[...]
>I still like my zooms, though. And my primes. Heck, I like all my
>lenses.
>Joe

Who doesn't ;-) Reminds me of having to get some more (after that nefarious
"lens purchase enabler" started enabling, I can't resist getting more n
more! ;)

I use zooms under good light, and use primes for available gloom or
available dark or abysmal light (choose one suiting you most). But at some
film/dev combos, I would propably be unable to tell a great prime from a
normal zoom: e.g. that TMZ at 16500 ASA ;-0

Frantisek

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.