Many of us have been pleased with, and recommend, the Russian-made
Zenitar 16mm. f2.8 fisheye (available in M42, Pentax K, or Nikon mount).
It is sharp, solid, and inexpensive.

Some users report that recent batches have had coating problems, so buy
one with a warranty from a place you can return it to.

Joe

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.