Hi!
Years ago I bought Zenitar K 16/2,8 - It`s made in Russia
and I am very
happy with it.  And it's cheap too - only
1100 EEK  ( 1 $ = 10 EEK  when I purchased it ).
Cheers , Raivo
---
Current Moscow price ~$80.
Last year I heard some rumours about russian people who sell
it in internet (~$150). Rumours was very bad - they catch
buyer's money but not sent lens. Please be careful with such
firms!

I can't advise good way to buy it. But IMHO only help of
your friends or workmates who goes to Russia will be safe
:-( If you will use this way - please write to me and I'll
help to this person where to find it.
But I can't send it to anyone by post :-( Russian post
office works very bad. We just shall lose money or lens.
Den

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.