On 02/03/2001 13:29, Cy Galley opined:
Cy Galley - editor, B-C Contact wrote:

>Try...
>
>http://www.phred.org/pentax/k/
> They have a picture.

Have it. Use it. No. (unless I'm selling mine)    :-)

It's a good lens, sharp, does the job. About the length and size of a
SMCP-A 15mm f:3.5, with whom it shares a lens cap. Smaller than a SMCP-A*
135mm f:1.8. No tilts, but hey, use a view camera for that.

Worth whatever you are willing to pay to get one. I traded labor for
mine, but I value it at around $800 used in excellent shape. It's not for
sale today.  :-)

To quote my own corallary to McKeown"s Law:

"The price of any used photographic gear is entirely dependent upon
the moods of the buyer and the seller at the time of the transaction."

JoMac, Imagineer with Camera

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.