Hi,

Jan van Wijk wrote:

[...]

> I am looking for 'tilt' capability more than 'shift' and am considering either:

[...]

it might be worth investigating to see if there are any bellows sets
that offer tilt and are compatible with your camera.

Contax does one that is compatible with the Contax Yashica mount, so
in extremis you could try one of these with an inexpensive Yashica body and
lens. It offers 10mm lateral shift in each direction, and 360 degrees
of swing. I assume that swing is the same as tilt; if not I apologise
for my misleading ignorance.

--
Cheers,
Bob