William Robb wrote:

> Ok, Mike, here is where the rubber meets the road.
> Prove it. And lets not use a "The sky is pink, I read it on the
> net" website. Though if you want to post a few links, that would
> be fine also.

As I've stated several times now, it's just a rumor. I can't prove it and I
don't necessarily believe it. It was posted by Stephen Gandy on his website,
www.cameraquest.com (in the profile of the 43mm Limited lens, at the
bottom)--that's all. I'm not endorsing his belief; neither am I willing to
dismiss it. I do not know that it is true and I do not know that it is not
true.

The only thing I know that I can't share is that I know who Stephen's source
was.

It's quite possible Pal is right. But he hasn't convinced me yet.

I'm not taking a stand on the truth-value of any of this, pro or con, until
I know more.

--Mike

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.