Hi Tom and all
The question (big decision) for me is: When will high quality digital
cameras (10-20MP) be possible and affordable (1000-2000$)? Untill then I'll
use 24x36mm Pentax cameras as well as 6x6.
Jens

My big decision sometime in the future is: do I get a 67II or a 645.  The
obvious advantages to the 645 are the AF and the data imprinting (to me at
least).  On the other hand, the 67II has a much larger frame size than the
645 , which is the major reason for going to medium-format to begin with...
so...

Tom