I remember the column you're talking about.  There wasn't a single photography
related tidbit in it.  He basically went through every camera in the Nikon
lineup,
including some discontinued ones if I recall correctly, extolling the
virtues of each
one in turn.  I had planned to write a nasty letter, but after cooling off
(or rather
leaving the bathroom), I sort of forgot about it.

Richard Holman

>> "aimcompute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> >By the way I just have to get this out of my system.   Does Galen
Rowell and
>> >his OBVIOUS pimping of even Nikon's mid-level 35mm offferings make anybody
>> >else want to puke too?  Sometimes I enjoy his OP column, but I recall one
>> >recently that was what I just described.

Richard Holman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Ceramics Processing and Research Laboratory
3D-Printing Group
Room 12-096
ph.: (617) 253-4049
fax: (617) 258-6936