Not sure what you are trying to do...basedon how you worded it.
What does the barn have to do with anything, sinc eyour camera is between
the barn and jeep.  Anything in the world could be behind your camera...

When you say run around, do you mean, run around on foot, like a circle, or
do you mean draw the edges aiming the laser at the jeep
or do you mean be at the jeep and aim the laser towards the camera rolling
the laser around on the edge of the jeep? Or is the jeep actually between
the camera and the barn and you want an outline of the jeep on the barn?

1) Bulb eats battery, since its an electronic shutter, its used electrons to
keep the shutter open!

2) You could paint you jeep with flash, using the test button and colored
filter in front of the flash

3) You could use a Qbeam or Spot light opposite the jeep, so the the jeep i
sbetween the spot and hte camera and get a highlighted edge, or a strong
shadow on the barn

4) If you have a top on your jeep, you can fire the flashes from inside the
jeep, just make sure you are always behind the flash, so you never show!

am I helping, or can you explain so I can help better?