So you want an outline of the jeep on the wall?

I would go about it like this:

You will need 2 laser pointer, a long broom handle, a
cable release, a secondary flash, and your father's help.

First, make sure the Jeep is parked parallel to the
wall (measure the distances at the front and rear axle if need be).

Frame the picture so that you have some room in front and rear of the Jeep,
and use a wall that has some texture to it. Not plain. And somewhat light
colour.

Attach the camera to the Jeep, probably behind the driver's door,
where the roll bar is.

Take the top and doors off the Jeep.

Use a slow speed film, on bulb.

Attach the laser pointer to a long broom handle or wood stick
(longer than the Jeep is wide). Make sure the laser pointer is in
the same axis as the broom handle.

Bring a flash that you can set a various level of intensity and trigger
manually, without mounting it on the camera. Coverage of a least
28mm lens field-of-vue is preferable, a diffuser is also preferable.

After turning the lights out all around, get your dad to help you out
with the painting of the silhouette:  trip the shutter (with cable release)
and lock it open.

Then with the laser pointer turned on, start moving the broom handle from the
bottom of the rear tires all the way to the bottom of the front tires, while following
the contour of the Jeep, and keeping both ends of the broom handle reasonably at the
same height throughout (i.e. keep the broom handle horizontal), and also when
sliding over horizontal surfaces, keep the two handlers from getting ahead of each
other. Rest the broom handle LIGHTLY on the Jeeps surfaces, so as to not move the
vehicle
(and the attached camera). After reaching the bottom of the front tires, turn the
laser pointer off,
slide the broom handle behind the front tires, still at the bottom, turn the laser
pointer back on, and
continue tracing the outline to the bottom of the rear tires. Turn the laser pointer
off.

With a second laser pointer, (maybe a different colour?) Sign your name on the wall
(left
or right of where the Jeep outline was. (this is optional, but if Picasso can do it,
so can you)

You can also set the flash on low power, and from the side, out of the field of vue of
the camera,
flash the wall. Try to cover the whole frame with one flash. Or try multiple flashes.

Release the shutter, and try again with a different f-stop. Experiment! Try with a
precise outline, and
also with wiggling the broom handle, as if it was a sketching pen. A Jeep with the
doors and top removed
makes a much more interesting shape than most other cars, but you can borrow a VW  Bug
too!

And submit the best one for PUG!

Michel