Current developments would suggest features and products are now coming for those
not wanting to use computers.  For example, local Ritz store now offers a "viewer
and printer" that reads images from memory cards, and printers are now appearing
that take memory cards directly.  Actually, you don't have to not be computer
user encounter the problem, just take a dig. cam. on a trip without your
computer.  You need a lot of memory cards  (not an insignificant cost) if you
can't dump them to mass store of some kind as you travel.  I find it easy to fill
a 128MB memory card every day (or two) unless you compress more than I like to.

Right now, I leave the computer behind, but never the film cameras.  Still good
value for me.

Otis Wright