Well, actually I'm a transplanted Troll ... I grew up in Lower Michigan,
which is below the bridge where all trolls live. (Mackinaw bridge that is).

This is a great place to live.  Winters aren't so bad ... we have the big
ski jumping tournement this weekend (yooper party time) ... there will be
lot's of interesting characters to photograph.
Hey, a little more global warming and the seasons will be balanced just
perfect up here.

Eric