Jeepgirl,

        I had the same thoughts.  This is why I usually state Panama City,
Florida since there are not many who would know where Lynn Haven is.  But,
if the interest is in knowing who is close by there is always the pulling
out of state maps.

        So, where is Dupo (I am nowhere near a map)?  I have/had family in
Granite City, Edwardsville, St. Jacob and long ago in Ferguson, MO.

                César