>Um... how about we don't?  :)  I'm not using a spreadsheet, and I don't
>much feel like adding an extra column to the 160 or so entries so
>far.  <g>  I think we should stick with the city you live in, however
>small it may be.  If anyone is wondering where it is, they can either ask
>or (better yet) haul out an atlas and learn a New Thing.  Learning, like
>buying Pentaxes, is Good.  :)
>
>chris

C'mon Chris, we've just gotta have lattitude and longitude in there. Oh
man, and don't forget elevation, too! (20-30 feet off either way could
really screw-up your whole day!).

Maybe you'd better include room for some well-known, local landmarks, while
you're at it. Enough space for a few descriptive sentences should suffice
("Go straight till you pass the house down by the crick where the Chicken
Man used to live and then hook a hard left at the crest of the next hill.
Start looking for a mostly primer-gray Merc on your right hand side, and
when you come to the second (not the first) pull in 'cause that's us. Honk
'fore you get out and we'll make sure the dog doesn't get loose").

Probably wouldn't hurt to put either a plus or a minus sign at the
beginning of each entry to indicate the "perferred orientation" of that
PDMLer (bayonette or screwmount).

Ooh, don't forget to group the names by region and then in each region, by
frequency of posts or largest lens collection or something like that.

I got a feeling I'm leaving something out, but I'll get back to you when it
comes to me.

;-)
Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]