In a message dated 2/17/01 10:55:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I am talking about my sour earned money here. Buying a F80 kind of camera
every 5 years costs me $1300.  >>

If it's value for dollar spent you're fretting about, you could buy two
brand-new-in-the-box PZ-1p bodies and have enough left over to go a long way
on a PENTAX tele-extender or flash for the same $1300.

As I remember, but correct me if I'm wrong, isn't a PZ-1p more than a little
better than an N80, or am I missing something?
I think I remember recent talk on this list about how sorry the N80 is about
handling Nikon made lenses-or am I wrong?

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]