Ralf wrote:

>As far as F80 is concerned - I have enjoyed mine very well...[snip]...I won't
>complain, since I have bought the F80 exact to have certain features for the
>lowest possible price...[snip]...So far I had 9 months of good fun with this
>camera

Ralf,
Today I took my son to the pet store to see a golden retriever. There was a
camera store next door, so we wandered in. I wandered around looking at what
they had.

I ended up looking at the N80, and I must say, that is one very nice little
camera. It has a great feature set, a great feel, and I love how light and
quiet it is. I was really impressed. It is a *much* better design that the
last mid-level Nikon I tried, the N70, which was a really unappealing camera
to me.

Nikon seems to have a winner there. Very nice, and a quantum improvement
over the last generation of Nikon's mid-level cameras.

--Mike