> On Tuesday 10 December 2002 12:03 am, Bill Lawlor wrote:
> > I saw something recently on the Pentax.com site about an autofocus
> > adapter to get AF with manual lenses. Now I can't find it again. Is
> > there really such an animal? Anybody used it?

I have one. It works sometimes. I'm not sure if mine is just a defective
example, but sometimes it just won't autofocus the lens and I can't get it to
behave until after I've turned the camera off and back on. After losing a shot
or two to this problem, my enthusiasm for this item has dwindled quite a bit.