Hi, Tom,

I think we only went through this debate 2 or 3 times since you've left.  As you
undoubtedly recall, it comes up on a regular basis, in it's various
incarnations.  I love your definition, though, as it applies particularly to me
<g>

Of course, this thread is (at least from my perspective), tongue in cheek - I
think I'm just punch-drunk after the flame-war on G**s.

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert