Alan wrote:
>If the link you provided is correct, and you mean the picture on the left
of
>the tripod adaptors, they are soft cases. I am certain of that. They are
>small for certain, but still recognizable to me.  :)

>regards,
>Alan Chan

Yes, they're soft cases. Three fronts are available - S,M & L. I have two
of the fronts for the case. I bought the small one because I anticipated
having the 43mm on the camera most of the time when in actual fact I have
the 24-90 pretty much all the time (so I'm glad I bought the medium one at
the same time!)
and Brad,
They're really neat. You really should buy one ;-)
---
Wendy Beard
Mosaid Technologies Inc
11 Hines Rd, Kanata,