Bruce wrote;
>They are not the same shutters. I still have a pair of Program Pluses
>and one of their strong points is their hand "holdability".

I didn't realise that, my understanding was that they differed only in TTL,
Tv and LCD illumination with the Super Program. In respect to "holdability"
would you say the (cheaper) Program Plus is better than the Super Program?

Simon (a Program A owner)

They are not the same shutters. I still have a pair of Program Pluses and
one of their strong points is their hand "holdability".

BR

From: Simon King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You seemed to get a sharp one here http://pug.komkon.org/01nov/2Rotties.html
with a Program Plus (same shutter config. as Super Program) - ...