I can only guess that there is no way to check all features of all cameras.

Only once did I get a camera from them that was faulty.  They took it back
and gave me the option of getting it back once it was repaired, exchange for
some other item (they had no more of that model), or return of my money.

They do provide a warranty for the items they sell other than as is.  They
are reputable, but human.

Cesar
Panama City, Florida