Their return policy is what you're missing.  Those people are reputable.
If they do make a mistake, they don't argue with you.  They either
replace the item or refund your money.  I've dealt with them a lot and
I've never found better people to do business with.  B&H and Adorama are
just as reputable.  I recommend them all without reservations.

Len
---