The MZ-M does not support TTL flash of any kind.  The rest of
the MZ line should work with the 280 but I'd check the camera
manual to be sure.

At 05:58 PM 12/28/2002 -0800, you wrote:
Hello All,

Say, can someone tell me which current Pentax cameras can
properly use a AF 280t or a AF 200t flash?  I seem to
remember an analog vs digital issue involved here, but I
ignored that discussion as my gear is basically all
screwmount.  I was thinking of buying either a ZX-M or a
ZX-5N and would hope one of these flashes would work with it.
 Maybe a ZX-L would be better if it accepts these flashes.

Be kind, I am waiting for a crown to be put on a tooth in
another week and am suffering through the temporary filling!

Dave