Hello to all,

Just came back from my trip to the Philippines.  Did I
miss anything?  I've been scanning the posts and I
think I didn't miss much.

Just want to greet everyone a Happy New Year.  May the
new year bring you lots of wealth, love, happiness,
and success.  Not to mention more toys to play with.

I've created a small website where I will post photos
I've taken while on vacation.  Please feel free to
critique the photos.  These pictures were taken with a
little bit of haste as I was on a tour so composition
and lighting could be better.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.  More to come.

Francis M. Alviar
Irvine, CA

www.angelfire.com/jazz/three_gs/Pagudpud.html