At 08:53 AM 12/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
On Fri, 27 Dec 2002, Lon Williamson wrote:
> Damn Gfen, you're too OLD to learn anything, as am I.
> LOL.  Merry Christmas (post) to you and yours.

I was too young to learn anything, judging from my highschool career.. :)

(you know, I didn't really think I was old until the doctor told me I was
arthritic, and starting giving me medication for it.. I'm only 28, I'm not
supposed to be on these kinds of pills for at least another 20 years!
-sigh-)

When they turned 20 I told my daughters that it's all downhill from there.

Gary J Sibio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio/

Time flies like an arrow.